Tuesday, December 12, 2006

If I could prove with very shoddy evidence that Ann Coulter has the plague...

Could we execute her for treason? 

No...just kidding...but if she has any unpaid parking tickets, let's execute the bitch, just so she'll shut the hell up.  I'm currently reading the book I've listed below, Brainless, and I have to say...as much as I hated her before, now, I just think she needs to be locked in a rubber room. 

The book is an examination of Coulter and her many many contradictions.  A rabid anti-feminist, Coulter says she believes that women should be stripped of the right to vote...unless of course you would try to take away Ann's own right, which she has schemed and falsified records in order to do.  There are serious questions as to her age because there is a chance she falsified her birthdate on her first voter registration in order to vote at the age of 16, a felony, by the way.  Also, in the 2005 election, she registered her real-estate agent's address as her own and knowingly voted in the wrong precinct(another felony). 

More later on the lunatic, but I have to read more of the book first

Currently reading:
Brainless: The Lies and Lunacy of Ann Coulter
By Joe Maguire
Release date: 10 October, 2006

No comments: