Friday, September 29, 2006

...he said, throwing his arms in dispair

I think that I give up...I surrender.  The repugs have beaten me.  There is  a liberal media and it's evil.  Bush is my hero, and there's nothing more I want in this world than consensual, passionless missionary sex with Ann Coulter, while Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly stand in the corner and pleasure themselves.

AAAAAHHHHH!

Sorry...I think I was possessed there for a second.  Let me just reread....HELL NO!!!

Contrary to what you've been led to believe, the media is conservative to a fault.  If you don't believe me, just go check out Mediamatters.org and see if that changes your mind.  MM has become one of my favorite places to get news, because they will even send you the daily examples of Republican shit going completely unchallenged by the conservative media.  How do I know that they know what they're talking about?  Because Bill O'reilly is threatened enough by them to mention them on his show. 

Is there outrage welling up inside me about the new terror bill that Congress rolled over and played dead on?  Abso-fucking-lutely.  This piece of shit legislation will make Bush and his entire administration completely unaccountable for anything that they might have perpetrated that might be...oh, say, A WAR CRIME.  And not just from this point on...no, he made sure that it reflects all the way back to 9/11.

Are there some democrats that I hold accountable?  Of course.  Some chickenshit morons who care more about trying to hold their seat in this cespool of corruption than about actually following the laws that their leader swore to uphold when he took office.  What message does the passing of this bill send to the entire world?  Like those poor people in Darfur, and the victims of Saddam Hussein?  It's a big fuck you to everyone who has ever had to suffer injustice.  Don't tell me I'm overreacting, either.  These people we have in custody are human beings, captured in the pursuit of a war, and therefore are also subject to the rights afforded them by the Geneva Conventions. 

If any of you morons in Congress had a single brain cell, you'd listen to what your constituents are saying.  All I can say is , according to the leaked portions of the NIE report and the one that the UN just released, we've fucked up the Middle East quite well.  Terrorists are winning, I hate to tell you...stay the course or not, we're just pissing them off, and creating more people who dream of revolution...and guess who's offering them that option...Al Qaeda!  It looks like that whole dream of bringing children into a peaceful world is a pipe dream...

Currently listening:
Go
By Vertical Horizon
Release date: 23 September, 2003

No comments: