Tuesday, April 18, 2006

OH F$%.!!!!! Bush competes on penis size with Irani President


http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060418/ts_nm/nuclear_iran_dc_15

We are SO SCREWED!!! 

That being said, I don't know that there is a GOOD way to respond to Iran's president's boasting regarding his military prowess.  I guess we can assume that he just has a tiny penis.  That is, of course, unless he's reading this, in which case, I would have to say...All our infidels are hiding in Mexico...

Before I incense anymore entire countries, let me just point out that Bush is being hypocritical here...not ruling out the possibility of a nuclear strike against iran flies right in the face of his claims last week that this crisis will only solved if done diplomatically....now, Bush has the diplomacy of a steak knife, so I took that report with a grain of salt, but this newly reaffirmed belief in Nuke-You-Ler weapons as a possible course of action scares the shit out of me.  What would stop him from having one "go off course" into Iraq if he was actually given the launch codes.  We all know that Cheney gave him madlibs instead.

Ok, I'm gonna go back to my vintage cold war bunker and pray that I don't have to kiss my ass goodbye.

No comments: