Tuesday, April 25, 2006

See...I told you it wouldn't last long...


http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060425/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_15

Just when I was finished sending that last entry, I see this note come over the AP wire.  C'mon, this is pure politics.  I'm going to do something REALLY good over here, so you're going to watch this, and then over here where you're not looking I'm going to do something else that masks itself as something to complement what I just did, but in reality, it's self serving and morally wrong. 

Bush has just lowered environmental restrictions on gasoline producers, which albeit makes them able to faster produce fuel for our rabid consumerism, but also takes a big shovel and smacks the environment over the head.

Make no mistake, if Bush had his way, the beautiful arctic landscape of alaska would be plowed under to make way for Oil fields and the LARGEST Walmart the world has ever seen...seriously...it would have condos.

You take the good, you take the bad
More bad than good, and then you have
The facts of Bush!

Currently listening:
Opaline
By Dishwalla
Release date: 23 April, 2002

No comments: