Thursday, August 17, 2006

Raise Your Hand If You're Sure...


that Ann Coulter is missing the point entirely YET AGAIN!

"Terrorists Win Deodorant Banned From Airplanes"

Keeping us safe as we fly the friendly skies is a daunting task since 9/11.  We have to prepare for every eventuality, but of course, we don't know most of these eventualities.  This latest Coulter column shows just how little she understands about how this world works.  She is right that those who would seek to harm us would know better than to use the same tactics as last time, but unless we have thousands of Dead Zone Johnny Smiths working the security at our airports, there is really no way to know what the plans of future terrorists are.  Let me assure you that no one is interested in your lingerie, and let me just tell you I want to do nothing more than get that image out of my head right now...thanks for that. 

I guess what I'm saying is that they're doing the best they can with the intel that they have.  It doesn't help that CNN is doing stories about theoretical ways for bombs to be snuck on board, though

Currently listening:
Every Man for Himself
By Hoobastank
Release date: 16 May, 2006

No comments: